Wednesday 28 April 2010

I just need somebody to love;


I've missed this blog, so I'm going to attempt to start up again, because at the moment I'm obsessed with Tumblr, but loads of people from my college are setting one up and I'm getting all frustrated that when I say something, everyone has some sort of backlash and start being huge idiots about it.
Not going to lie, I will still use Tumblr, but you my friend Blogspot, are here for me to vent, and here for me to add photography if I so wish, and just generally blog a decent post every now and then.
So the picture up there, is me right now. Listening to my music on shuffle, and generally partying on my own, making the most of having a free house.
At the moment, college is getting stupid, and to be honest, it feels really nice to be able to just come home to no coursework, and no homework. And it's a relief. I'm on a tonne of action plans there now, because they're trying to get all strict and go crazy on coursework and generally stress us out, and give me panic attacks, and migraines, and no sleep. And if I'm honest, its pretty crazy at the moment.
I hope everyone's been ok, not that a lot of people follow me or still use this that I know of, but I'm going to come back and update myself on who's still on here and who's not.
Peace <3

No comments:

Post a Comment