Friday 27 January 2012

I woke up with the taste of you tattooed on my lips.

Today has been incredibly boring, I haven't really done anything. One of the perks of uni life, there is literally nothing to do if you don't have a job or any work to do. I did have a phone call from Emma at around 2 though, while I was lying in bed, telling me that she was coming over. So I got ready and tidied my room a little.
Other than that I've pretty much spent the day browsing the internet, teaching Emma how to use a blog, and tidying my room for Emma and the viewing that we had at 5pm.
With this, I found out that the people have already put a deposit down on this house, so once again I have actually ended up in the same position as last year in the way of not having anywhere to live next year. Oh.
I am going to the Isle of Wight tomorrow with Emma and possibly Steph, so that should be a much more entertaining day, generally browsing and teaching Emma how to use a camera so she has a head start when we go into our photography session next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment