Monday 29 November 2010

Don't dream it's over.

Well basically, this weekend hasn't been all that good. I'm feeling a bit better, but if I'm honest I've been pretty upset overall. The last time I updated I was going on, so I didn't really have time to post something proper, but I was expecting a really awesome night, because if I'm honest I needed it. Turns out, I got left on my own again because apparently Chelsea and Tyler forgot I was out. That put me in an absolutely horrendous mood, and I ended up crying down the phone to Hannah. This made me even more upset because I used to feel like such a strong person, but recently I haven't been able to cope with anything that's going on. Hannah was so angry, and apparently she was crying down the phone with me.
She was saying she kind of wishes she wasn't at uni so that she could help me through all this, but if I'm honest, however much I miss her, I'm glad she's gone because it's helping me to not rely on her so much.
And then on Friday I was really, really ill. I couldn't eat, I couldn't really move, so that was basically quite boring until we went to pick Aiden up. We sat round at Daisy's for a while, until we eventually came home and I went to sleep again. Then Saturday I had work, and then went to work again. Considering I was ill, and working behind a bar that night, the smell of alcohol was making me gag.
On Sunday we went to Daisy's again, and the whole family was there, I love the fact that we're all so close, and we can relate to eachother through our past experiences with family and stuff. I then came home, and got ready in fifteen minutes, which I was so proud about, to go out with Daniella and some other girls. It was pretty last minute seeing as I was desperate to go out because Aiden Grimshaw from the X Factor was playing in Seen. But I'm so glad that I went. I met him, and I saw him perform and I had a picture with him which I will probably post later on in the week when it comes up on the website. It was amazing and he is so lovely, which made me feel a lot better, and to top it off he's even more good looking in real life ;)
Then today I had college again, it was absolutely freezing, and when I went out shooting, I thought my fingers were about to drop off, I was so cold that I actually felt like I was burning, and it was so horrible.
I feel like Harlow is the only place that hasn't actually had snow, but hopefully when I wake up tomorrow there will be a nice settlement on the ground, just so I don't have to go into college :)

No comments:

Post a Comment