Thursday 25 November 2010

I never showed just what you do to me .




So all my title posts at the moment are from A Day To Remember's new album, which I absolutely love at the moment, it's so good.
Today was ok, despite the fact that I had to sit in a 2 and a half lecture, which I suppose wasn't too bad as I did decide what I want to do when I leave college in February, my mum's bosses son is the editor for a magazine, and apparently she's had a word with him, and I can do an internship there. It's in Brick Lane, London which is pretty epic, so I'm thinking I'm going to email him and ask him about it, and then that way I'll have something to do in between Feb and when I go to Uni.
Despite this, I really didn't do much today at college, we were told that we had to improve some of our work, and I only had to do two tiny little bits, which wasn't that bad. And apart from that we took pictures on the macs and played with all the cool effects that they have on cameroid.com.


It was pretty fun, and it kept us entertained for ages, everytime I look through the pictures I laugh a lot, because I just remember how funny it was at the time. Weve also worked out that I have some of the best facial expressions creeping into view of the camera (not demonstrated as above, but they were pretty hilarious.
And I'm going out tonight, which I don't really want to do, and I didn't get my hair dyed dark whcih really got on my nerves.
But I don't have time for a really long entry today, so I'll probably explain all tomorrow because Chelsea is coming over soon.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment