Tuesday 30 November 2010

Just tonight, I won't leave. I'll lie and you'll believe.

It's started snowing here now, and it's just annoying. No matter how nice it looks in pictures, it's cold, it's wet and it hurts if someone throws it at you. It's also incredibly inconvenient if you're walking into college. So I decided to get the bus in, after I was waiting at the bus stop for 50 minutes in the freezing cold, the bus finally decided to come.
It was such a waste of time when I got in, because I've finished all my work so all I really had to do was work on some of it a little bit. Lewis told me that I'm already working at a distinction, which is really nice, but it also means that I haven't really got anything to do, and it really shows that I'm ready to get out of college and do something better.
When I got home, I decided to carry on with my photography project, and I decided to stalk some people from my bedroom window (I live in a flat), but it turns out that a lot of people hate the pathetic amount of snow that we've had anyway, so noone really was out.
But, I did get one picture that I really, really liked of the garages that I can see out of my front room window.

Anyway, the girls are out seeing Tinie Tempah tonight, and I was really jealous. But right now I'm quite glad I didn't go. I have college tomorrow, and I'm struggling to get up as it is, so I think it was probably best that I stay in and have an early night.
I'm feeling a lot better at the moment, things are starting to look up, and Hannah's home soon. I can't wait to have my best friend here again, and actually have a reason to go out, because I know that she won't leave me if we go out ¬_¬;
I also found out yesterday that I'm incredibly skint, work keep underpaying me and it's really getting on my nerves, so I don't know how I'm going to be able to afford to go to Swansea for New Years, hopefully I'll get some money for Christmas but I have no idea how I'm going to get everyone elses christmas presents. I might have to make my own timetable and try and sort out my life and make it more organised. That sounds like a good idea :)
I'm going to try and see

No comments:

Post a Comment