Thursday 2 December 2010

You're living in the dark, where no-one can see your tears

It actually upsets me how many people I have to convince I'm not depressed.
I'm not, I'm just lonely, and that's because other than mum, who I don't like to worry. I have Hannah who's in Swansea.
I know she says that she doesn't care whether I phone her up or not, I always feel bad that I'm slightly ruining her way of making a new life for herself.
I just spoke to her on the phone, and she said "It upsets me how depressed you are"
Which is what kindof got me to post this.

Anway, I went out tonight and for once it wasn't too bad. Sometimes I think it's my fault that people don't like talking to me or spending time with me, because to be honest I would hate me if I was my friend. I'm so moody, and I can go from a good mood to a bad mood within less than a minute and everything is getting me down so much, but I'm not depressed.
I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment