Monday 22 November 2010

You Know That Time Can't Help Us Now


Today was relatively boring, I went to college and Offsted are in all of this week, so basically all of the teachers are trying to be really annoying and useful in case they get an observation. Not only is this incredibly irritating, I wasn't in the best of moods today, so I just kind of sat in silence in the time that I spent inside, which probably caused my teacher to know that something was wrong, because I'm not the quietest person in the world.
I've also changed my photography project, from fashion, which I found incredibly interesting to people in black and white. We decided on the people so that I was still able to keep all of my research and contextual work that I've done. This way I can get some really creative black and white photos that make an impact hopefully, and although I like colour, I wanted to try something new, and I'm better with people than I am with landscapes and such.
When I'd finished college it was dark, and I hate leaving college in the dark. With the current rapes and stabbings, it's not really safe to walk home, so I decided to wait until mum had finished at around 6. I wasn't really up for the 2 hour wait, but I'm skint and all the bus prices have gone up, so that was out of the question too.
I got asked today, if I'd like to see Tinie Tempah in Camden, which to be honest I would love to do. But at £26, I really can't afford it; especially with me going to Swansea for New Years, and learning to drive, and still being able to eat at college. What I didn't understand though, was the amount of times I had to tell my friends that I didn't have enough money until they would stop trying to guilt trip me. At the moment, I'm feeling that they're kind of excluding me from their little outings and such, because I have no money; leaving me at home on facebook seeing their status' about how much fun they're having. If they hadn't have helped me so much yesterday with all the stuff with my brother, I would be 10 times more annoyed, because it happens to me all the time.
All I can say, is that I'll be so happy when Hannah comes home.

No comments:

Post a Comment