Monday 3 January 2011

Happy New Year :)!

I know I'm a tad late, but I've been super busy with everything. To start off with, I had the flu which I ended up in hospital for which was lame because I'm scared of needles and they said they were going to put me on a drip which never happened luckily.
Then with Christmas and New Years I just haven't had the time.
I thought I'd blog today because I've just come back from the most epic new years ever, I went to Swansea and spent it with Hannah and some of her friends, and it was so much fun. I've seriously lost out on so many nights sleep, and I'm still not feeling great but I loved it and now I miss Hannah a lot :( We had a huge heart to heart last night and it was beautiful, we were discussing my university choice, and she told me to do it because she thinks it will be really good for me as it was for her. So I'm definitely going now if I can get in anywhere that is :/
This was just a quick update because at the moment I'm watching Sabrina the teenage witch, and I definitely can't miss out on that. But I will update tomorrow when I come back from my first day back at college.

New Years Resolutions:
  • Stop being so miserable all the time.
  • Stay a size 6.
  • Stop smoking.
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment