Saturday 19 November 2011

Too young to notice, and too dumb to care.

If I was completely honest, I would say that I'm actually starting to really struggle in this house. It seems to be all I talk about at the moment, constantly complaining, and constantly upset about it.
It's not like I don't like the Bulgarian girls, because they're lovely, and seem to dislike the Slovakian girls as much as I do. But sometimes I genuinely feel like I can't cope with it any more. Meaning that I've actually been looking at moving into halls. My problems started with the bills, and people not paying. And escalated meaning that at the moment, I can't leave anything of mine lying around. Things that I've brought with me here, such as scissors, and my can opener, cutlery; stuff of which if it were their's they wouldn't let me use, somehow always go missing, and when I ask them I get responses such as "I don't understand what you're talking about" or "I don't know what that is."
Sometimes I wonder whether trying to stick out living in this house is worth it. Despite the fact that I know its affecting me hugely, making me cry, making me never want to come back to this house.
My only problem is that if I do move out, I've technically broken my contract and I lose my £300 deposit, and if I do move into halls, despite the fact I'll be happier, its a lot more money.
Speaking to my teachers about it is hard, and I know its affecting the work I can do because it's making me more and more upset.
This blog is basically going to be everything now. From how I feel, to things that happen in this house. Some of it will be funny, and some of it may be taken completely out of context, but I need a place to talk about it, and I feel bad on my new friends for continuously complaining to them.
This is getting so bad now I've genuinely considered dropping out of uni and getting a full time job; just so I can get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment